Tuesday, May 15, 2018

E3 2018 a month away

E3 2018 is just around the corner. While I have been absent for five years, my curiosity and zeal for gaming has not diminished.

I will be attending the show from June 12 - 14th and will be taking photos and getting hands on with games. Additionally, I have also won a slot in the Xbox Press Briefing. I will be happy to convey the details of these experience, mixed with a dash of personal perspective, and my take on the state of the industry.

If you're a random person who has found this link, thank you! Please, stop by and give the content a parse. It's old and hasn't been updated, but I'm hoping to put reviews here and there.

Maybe I'll add more photos like the one below, taken at last years E3 2017. I'm curious to see how my skill with the camera have improved.

I hope to be back here with  daily updates of the E3 Show floor and impressions of the Xbox Press Briefing.

Thank you for stopping by!
-Adam



No comments:

Post a Comment